Saturday, February 5, 2011

And why I do it?


It is really interesting to know how so many people in the world are so interested to either know or comment about buddha, be it negative or positive about him, it wouldn’t matter because at least that’s how you'll start knowing about anything you wish to know. He will call it as blasphemy if you do that, but please continue to enquire all along you may fall in love meanwhile.
Yeah I want to add that I like Buddha as a scientist who demystified the theory of suffering, god, creation, life and why we are born and what is in future for us. I like buddha because he said do not even blindly listen, check it for yourself before you believe. That’s like a challenge to enquire in this scientific world rather forcing you to believe what happened to somebody, some otherday longlong ago.
My query is why didn’t such forces reveal anything to others earlier to these great people, why doesn’t such forces come to me now and here and reveal, forget me , why not any other person today like you and me. Is it to remain with scientific temper an obstacle to meet such angels and gods who reveal knowledge to only one, or two in the whole world or selected few in a place like India?
He talks pure science for those who can take time to know more and he says all of you can become enlightened because I am human and did it and so are you. Thats what made me sit up and look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment